The information that will be stored in each “cookie” is: language, date and time of the last visit to our website, design of the contents you chose during your first visit to our website and various security elements that are required to control access to the restricted areas.
We study the preferences of our users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other general information in order to have a better understanding of our audience and their needs.
You can configure the browser on your computer in order to warn on reception of a cookie and
prevent its creation on your hard disk.
¿Who is the controller?
– Identidad: BODEGA DE BARDOS S.L.U
– Dir. Postal: Calle vara de Rey 5 – 26003 Logroño
– Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS
– Management of the contractual relationship with clients, providers, employees or distributors.
– Provide you commercial information of your interest.
– Reply to your requests through our web contact forms.
– Evaluate your candidacy if you apply for a job vacancy.
Retaining your personal information
We will retain your personal data as long as:
- a) We keep a commercial relationship with you.
- b) You do not request the erasure of your personal data
- c) Any law requires us to keep your data.
Lawful Basis for processing your personal data:
– It is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to
entering into a contract in case you are client, provider, employee or distribuitor.
– It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
– You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes (in case you have
sent your CV, special categories of personal data, students)
– You have given consent to the processing of your personal data in case you have signed up for newsletters or you have contacted with us by filling the contact form
- a) We will share your data with:
Social Security Administration
Security forces and bodies
b) Data will be communicated by contractual requirement to:
Bank, saving bank, etc.
- c) We will share your data (Images) with the following social networks if you give your consent
Where the processing of your personal data is subject to the GDPR, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you under certain circumstances. These rights are to:
Request access to your personal data and request certain information in relation to its processing. You can write to us asking what information we hold on you and to request a copy of that information.
Request rectification of your personal data.If you believe our records are inaccurate you have the right to ask for those records concerning you to be updated. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected.
Request the erasure of your personal data.
Request the restriction of processing of your personal data; in certain situations you have the right to ask for processing of your personal data to be restricted because there is some disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate usage.
Object to the processing of your personal data. You have an absolute right to stop the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Request the transfer (portability) of your personal data to another party.
To obtain details of the information we hold as it relates specifically to you, you may contact BODEGA DE BARDOS S.L.U, C/ Vara de Rey 5, 26003, Logroño, Spain.